Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 17, 2013

{ at } home today....I'm still here!

Hello let me introduce myself again....yes, I have been MIA for almost a year but for good reason!  I have started a new little business venture and I couldn't be more excited about it!  It's called Initially Y'alls & I sell custom monogrammed items!  This has been a dream come true for me!

I am in the works of getting a custom logo made & hopefully a website!  Little by little my vision is starting to unfold!  I am loving every minute of it as I love to create!

I am so Thankful for all who have supported me thus far!! Thank YOU from the bottom of my HEART!!

I am an instagram junkie,  follow me if you'd like!   Also, my facebook page for Initially Y'alls is where I sell some of my items!









xo nancy elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comment!! xo Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...